Our original irons that introduced the golfing world to Single-Length play in 1997
Without a doubt the easiest to hit irons that you will ever own. You can use the same swing and ball position with every iron and on every shot for a stunning improvement in your ball striking ability. Just imagine how your game will improve when your #3 and #4 irons are as easy to hit as your wedges.
- See below for Wrist-to-Floor Measurement Instructions.
- Tour proven.
- Steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy.
- Identical club length throughout the set.
- Identical clubhead lie angle throughout the set.
- Identical swing-weight and (MOI) throughout the set.
- Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring).
- Identical shaft flex throughout the set.
- Custom fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement.
- Bottom two scoring lines paint filled white to make clubface alignment precise and easy.
- Deep undercut rear cavity produces a low COG for maximum trajectory and distance.
- The classic club-head shape and mid-size top-line promote full confidence at address.
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Right-hand only.
- Built in the USA.