Choose your perfect set makeup from the options listed.
Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us or visit the Irons page and Woods page for more specification details. Thank you!
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement (see below for instructions). See chart for corresponding club lengths.
- Club Length: Identical club length throughout the set of irons - see corresponding finished club length for irons, woods, and the driver in parenthesis next to your wrist-to-floor measurement.
- Shafts: Irons are Fairway Woods are steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy. 1 Irons and Low-Profile Fairway Woods are built with a chrome plated optimized steel shaft. The 1 Iron Dark Horse Driver is Shafted with our exclusive One Iron Golf ultra light graphite shaft, for maximum transfer of power plus a stunning increase in control and accuracy.
- Grips: Installed with oversized grips.
- Head covers: All woods come with head covers. Purchase iron head covers for the 1 Irons here.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for 25 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
- Identical clubhead lie angle, swing-weight and (MOI), and shaft flex throughout the set of irons.
- Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring) performed on all clubs.
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Custom built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
I have given the clubs a full and fair 3 week "tryout". Unfortunately, they do not meet up to the results I had hoped for or anticipated. I gave them a ranking of 3, as they are not a bad looking set by any means and when I was able to make solid contact, they performed OK, but still not up to that of my "gamers". Was hoping that would not be the case, but what didn't work best for me, may and could work well for someone else. Woods worked better than irons for me, but still could not match what I currently had in my bag.
I will be looking to return them under the 30-day, money back guarantee offered. I will do this in a separate email, so feel free to remove that part of this review, should you want to post this on your site.
I much appreciate the opportunity to try these unique clubs.
Great look. The ball doesn’t come off the club face like my Mavriks. 11/2 to 2 club distance shorter with the One Iron
Hi! Thanks for the review, we have reached out to you via email as well. Yes, it is understandable that you lost yardage with our irons unless you compare the actual loft angle to what you were using to the loft angle of our irons. Almost all manufacturers have strengthened the loft angle on their irons by 1 club, we have not done this. Read the following article I wrote specifically on this, The Truth About Loft Angles: https://1irongolf.com/pages/the-truth-about-golf-club-loft-angles - which will give you a much better understanding. You can see all our loft angles for each line on our Irons Page --> https://1irongolf.com/pages/single-length-irons
Got my new Blackstones one week ago. Still getting used to them but I'm hitting the ball way better with thses clubs. Straight crisp shots. The biggest difference is I dont have to worry about my stance and posture anymore. That alone is huge for me. Most likely the last set i'll need to buy. Clubs shipped in 7 days great service.
Played 9 rounds. Driver and woods are working well. Irons are hot and cold. Not worried about the learning curve. Like the weight and feel. Side note, the head covers are not that good, they do not stay on the woods.
Very happy with the set. Being shorter, I never thought about single length clubs. Have reduced my average round by 10+ strokes over the first six rounds. Absolutely love the woods, fewer slices to deal with! Thanks!
Been told to take the traditional 3w,3i,4i,5i, and LW out of bag since I have a slow swing speed (85) and high handicap. This all flew out the window when I bought the Pro-Lines (Drv/3w/3i-LW). I can now hit these Pro-lines so easily; all of them! Gained so much confidence now that the setup is the same through the irons. I follow the Graves Golf SPS method, and this set is perfect for it. Following the GGA Alignment and Ball Position Trainer to set up irons like a 7i and matching the 3w and Drv setup. Grips and lie angle work perfectly as per GGA recommendations. The LW is incredible and so much easier to hit than a traditional length club that I've been using it for most pitching and chipping shots. I gained 40 yds on my driver, 30 on 3w, and 10 on the irons. First round with this set and I dropped 10 points! Love these new clubs!!
Very well built clubs. Loving the Dark Horse driver. 19, 23 degree irons are taking a bit longer to adjust to but enjoying the process and being patient. Single length simplifies my swing. Thank you !
Very comfortable clubs to swing ...
Still trying to break old mind set from traditional clubs but I am seeing great potential ahead. Loving driver and irons. I hit the Driver longer than my old Talormade M2. Getting more consistency from the irons. Just need to adjust to pitching and chipping with irons and and working to improve with 3, 5, and 7 woods. Can't wait to see what the future brings. Wish I had these a long time ago!!
Fast shipping, great clubs