Choose your perfect set makeup from the options listed.
Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us or visit the Irons page and Woods page for more specification details. Thank you!
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement (see below for instructions). See chart for corresponding club lengths.
- Club Length: Identical club length throughout the set of irons - see corresponding finished club length for irons, woods, and the driver in parenthesis next to your wrist-to-floor measurement.
- Shafts: Irons are Fairway Woods are steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy. Pro-Line irons and Low Pro-File Fairway Woods are built with a chrome plated optimized steel shaft. The 1 Iron Dark Horse Driver is Shafted with our exclusive One Iron Golf ultra light graphite shaft, for maximum transfer of power plus a stunning increase in control and accuracy.
- Grips: We only install our proprietary 1/8” oversize grips on our golf clubs which are produced exclusively for us by Lamkin.
- Head covers: All woods come with head covers. Purchase iron head covers for the Pro-Lines here.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for 25 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
- Identical clubhead lie angle, swing-weight and (MOI), and shaft flex throughout the set of irons.
- Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring) performed on all clubs.
- Available in Right and Left Hand.
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Custom built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
The measurements were perfect and the clubs look and feel great.
These gizmos just make things a little easier. Nothing to think about.
Overall a great experience buying clubs from 1 Iron. I had some questions about switching over the single length clubs and they were all promptly answered by the sales crew.
The driver has been a revelation for me, never before have I hit such consistently straight drives. I lost a bit of distance but I'll take that trade any day. The irons have been great as well; consistent gapping, and much more confidence with the 5 and 6 irons. I'm still getting used to chipping around the green with the longer wedges. The woods have been the biggest adjustment. They are steel shafted and feel quite heavy, almost more like a thick iron. I have hit some terrific shots, but not as consistently as the rest of the set yet. I may look into replacing the 5/7 woods with a 3/4 iron down the road.
When I purchased my set, the gap wedge was out of stock, and when it arrived a week after the rest of the clubs, it had a different grip. The folks at 1 Iron corrected this immediately by sending me the correct grip and offering to cover the cost of having it put on. Fortunately the pro shop at my course did it for free, but the customer service was excellent in this case.
1 Iron really is the only choice for lefties wanting to play single length clubs.
Your customer service is stellar. Nothing could be better. When I received the clubs they were packaged with care and respect. I saw no signs of a "rush job". You stated to me that when the iron covers came in you would send them to me. I did not have to call back asking if you remembered the covers. You informed me they would be back in stock in several weeks. Sure enough you advised me they arrived and were shipped out to my address. They arrived this afternoon and all irons are now covered. When I hit the golf ball as I should, the clubs function as described. I am extremely satisfied with the clubs and your customer service. Thank you once again!
Because of having only one hand (left handed) I was skeptical if I would achieve the desired results. Just as advertised! I am more accurate. I hit my irons and fairway woods are longer. These are without exaggeration the best clubs I have ever known. Now I must try the driver and wedges.
Pro-Line Complete Sets
I am not sure which combo I purchased but I ended up with 3, 5 & 7 fairway woods, 5-9, PW, & SW.
The fairway woods I really love. I feel they’re much easier to hit than my previous fairway woods. I can’t really compare distance as I was terribly inconsistent with my previous ones.
My irons I also like a lot, but mostly because it’s all the same set up. I really loved my Cleveland Launcher HB iron clubhead shape. I sure wish someone made a full set of hybrid one length irons, but until someone does, these are about the best you can get.
I’ve really enjoyed using the irons for the past few weeks and have no intention of switching back to conventional clubs. I’m still adjusting my set up to find just the best position for me, but I can already tell I’m more reliably able to get the shot right. As a beginner, I really appreciate the repeatability these clubs offer. Again, I can’t really comment on how long they play for me relative to my previous clubs because I’m just not very good and very new to golf. Still, I have not noticed any dramatic difference.
The craftsmanship is very solid. The woods are very attractive with a blueish metallic color. They’re a little smaller than my previous woods but it doesn’t seem to affect my ability to strike the ball.
The irons look fairly plain by modern standards, but they’re nice in their simplicity.
One thing I was pretty skeptical about was the “one shaft fits all” policy here at One Iron, but they feel great.
They’re great clubs. I enthusiastically endorse them.
In a day when customer service is all but gone, and over hyped products that don’t perform as touted I find one iron golf a breath of fresh air. Oh the clubs are awesome
Clubs are very nice looking. love the blue color when the light hits the woods. Nice surprise. Came very quickly well made. Can't wait for spring to try them out.