Choose your perfect set makeup from the options listed.
Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us or visit the Irons page and Woods page for more specification details. Thank you!
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement (see below for instructions). See chart for corresponding club lengths.
- Club Length: Identical club length throughout the set of irons - see corresponding finished club length for irons, woods, and the driver in parenthesis next to your wrist-to-floor measurement.
- Shafts: Irons are Fairway Woods are steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy. Pro-Line irons and Low Pro-File Fairway Woods are built with a chrome plated optimized steel shaft. The 1 Iron Dark Horse Driver is Shafted with our exclusive One Iron Golf ultra light graphite shaft, for maximum transfer of power plus a stunning increase in control and accuracy.
- Grips: Installed with oversized grips.
- Head covers: All woods come with head covers. Purchase iron head covers for the Pro-Lines here.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for 25 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
- Identical clubhead lie angle, swing-weight and (MOI), and shaft flex throughout the set of irons.
- Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring) performed on all clubs.
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Custom built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
Have multiple injuries to my back which made it hard to hit sorter distance clubs, having the bend down farther. Also, with the amount of golf I play, never got used to the longer irons. With the One Iron set, I have much less back pain and find I can used the same stance, swing and motion for each club.
I have used these clubs for years. Occasionally have fallen for the advertising bla bla and tried the latest greatest and always come back to these. These are very accurate and easy to hit. I would say my average shot is longer with these than the longer graphite shaft "name brand" clubs because these are so accurate. I feel like and can take an aggressive swing with these If I choose and still be consistent. I think graphite is just a way to charge more and get less.
Good quality product but unfortunately did not fit my swing and I could not make it work.
My order of a demo set of lefties was delayed three times by FedX. Each day, they announced that the package was on the truck for delivery, but never showed. When it finally did, the delivery man had his left hand on the top of the box, while asking for a signature with the right. When instructed to lift his left hand off of the box so we could inspect it, the box top opened wide! Of course we refused delivery.
I could not locate a phone number for One Iron, so I emailed them. How surprised was I when I got a return phone call that same afternoon from David Lake, the founder and president of the company! He listened carefully to my concerns, then told me very clearly that he would instruct his fulfillment folks to send out another set immediately. I received that replacement set in 3 days - a week before the original (returned) set found its way back to One Iron!
I've yet to play a round of golf with my new lefties, but I have hit them in the simulator and they are great. Furthermore, one would never know they are demos, as they arrived in near-perfect condition. I'm thoroughly pleased with my One Iron experience and highly recommend them.