Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us. Thank you!
Our premier line of irons are without a doubt the most advanced set of single-length irons in the golf industry. Our iron lines are not built for any particular handicap, age, or skill level. Capitalize on precision and accurate shot making with the Blackstones. Proper clubface alignment at address is everything when it comes to dropping approach shots on the pin. Alignment being off by only 1º or 2º either way means adding an extra 8 to 15 feet to your birdie putt. The Blackstone's bright white scoring lines against the black PVD background makes club-face alignment exact and automatic at address. With a set of Blackstones you will find a lot more birdies on the golf course. Check out our Irons page for more details.
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement. All Blackstone Irons come with head covers. Distance clips are included in Blackstone Irons Sets. Conforms with the Rules of Golf and built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
- Shaft: Shafted with our proprietary Black Steel shafts for zero glare and extreme tour performance with shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring), and identical shaft flex throughout the set.
- Clubhead: Loft angles instead of club numbering for precise distance control with bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address. State of the art precision face and sole grinding. The deep undercut rear cavity produces a low center of gravity for maximum trajectory and distance with identical swing-weight and moment of inertia (MOI) throughout the set.
- Grips: Installed with oversized grips.
- Finish: Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish for zero glare at address. PVD finish produces a harder surface for extra ball compression and greater distance. Bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for over 25 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
As golfers, we've all heard the expression, "it's not the arrows, it's the Indian." The suggestion in 'golf-speak' is that great equipment can't fix a poor player. However - I can say without question or equivocation, that for a "pretty good player" (like me), great equipment can absolutely make a difference.
The Blackstone One Iron clubs are simply put, the very best irons I have ever hit. I've tried many different models (both in variable and single length styles) and there simply isn't a club out there that is as easy to hit as consistently and whose contact feels as solid as the Blackstones. They feel so dang good.
If you're new to the single length concept, don't fret over the fear that your short clubs will be too long or vice versa - gapping is precise (for me, about 8 yards carry in between each club).
And if you're already a single length player (as I'd been for 9 months before I bought my Blackstones), you simply won't find build quality and ease of strike better than these. HIGHLY Recommend.
A last word on customer service. When my clubs were delivered, there'd been a SNAFU on the grips. David Lake took care of it immediately.
Thank you - you've earned a life long customer.
I am loving my new Blackstone Irons. Already, I am getting more consistency with every swing. I'll be looking into get some new Woods in the near future!
So I started playing in the spring of 2021…. I become obsessed with stuff when I get interested. I have had 3 major back surgeries so I wanted same length irons and extra tall clubs because I struggle to bend at the waist or turn my hips. I’m 6’4 and wanted extra long clubs. I stumbled onto 1 Iron and I’m glad I did. I bought the full line of Blackstone, all the wedges, the Driver and putter as ling as I could get them. I’m dropping strokes the more and more I become comfortable the better I’ve become.
May not seem like a lot to more experienced players but I shot a 43 today on 9. I had a terrible first hole and rimmed 3 putts. I realistically could of had a 40. I had a 290yd Drive. I’ve only been playing for 15 months. I’ve had my 1 Irons since Christmas and live in the Midwest so I didn’t start using them until April, three months ago.
I highly recommend!
I play 3-4 times a week and the pic of the clubs is after about 25 rounds.
I am very pleased with my new 1 iron golf iron set! I’m hitting the ball straighter and more consistently right off the bat! And their customer service has been spot on! Had a small issue, and they took care of it right away! I would recommend these clubs to anyone looking for a change!
I've had my Blackstone irons for approximately 3 weeks now and I'm loving my purchase and couldn't be happier. Having the club's custom fit to my wrist to floor measurement has made all of the difference. I've been able to groove my swing and are hitting my irons crisply. The most challenging part has been the wedges, but with practice, each day I get more consistent in hitting them. Thanks David for a great product and I appreciate all of the articles and information you have on the website. I researched and read everything before my purchase and the tips you have provided on your website are extremely valuable. Thanks again.
Trae- Menifee, CA
Just what I need in a long iron !
While still in my 30 day trial period, I have no intention on returning these clubs. So far 100 balls at the range and 1 round of golf and another one booked for this afternoon. Already bringing consistency to my game. Great clubs.
Bought these to see if it could sort out my wedge game as when I crouched too much I was coming in thin and or early.
Have not had time to adjust on a range but first few rounds very positive. Weight of and feel of irons are great. Hit well instantly. Once I break posture habit should be good. Love the large face and the 55 degree was great out of some less than nice traps in Caribbean. Want to get to my summer course where there is an excellent range. I would give these irons an 8 out of 10 with my posture to blame for not perfect mark.
I found I hit straight and true after some practice!
Thank You folks for taking care of me. I love my clubs and tell everyone I golf with about them. I have a complete set of One Iron clubs and they perform better than me!