Not available in stores
No middle man price markup – you are buying directly from the manufacturer.
Your order is Custom fitted/built based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement.
30 Day 100% Money-back Guarantee
see ordering policy for details
Free Shipping in the USA
1 Iron: #5 through PW (6 irons)$599.00
1 Iron: #3 through PW (8 irons)$799.00
1 Iron: Sand Wedge$109.00
Pro-line Irons: #5 thru PW (6 irons)$699.00
Pro-line Irons: #3 to PW (8 irons)$899.00
Individual Pro-line Wedges$119.00
Blackstone Irons: 27º to 47º (6 irons)$799.00
Blackstone Irons: 19º to 47º (8 irons)$999.00
Individual Blackstone Wedges$129.00
1 Iron: Titanium Driver$299.00
1 Iron Low-profile Fairway Woods$159.00
One Iron Golf Sunglasses$21.95
Window Iron Headcover Set (11 Pieces)$19.95
Until Sold Out
Used/Demo sets of golf clubsTake advantage of our Lowest Pricing ever on Used/Demo golf clubs.
Do not wait – these will sell out very quickly.
Left over from our golf shows and demo day events. Available in all sizes. Excellent condition and an exceptional value at the discounted price. Fully covered under our limited warranty but at the discounted price are not included in our 30-day return policy.
Custom fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement.
Used/Demo 1 Iron: #3 thru PW plus SW (9 irons) all sizes availableSale!
Used/Demo Pro-line Irons: #3 thru LW (11 irons) all sizes availableSale!
Used/Demo Pro-line: #5 and #7 wood plus #5 iron through PW (8 clubs)Sale!
Used/Demo 1 Iron: #5 and #7 Woods plus #5 iron through PW (8 clubs)Sale!
Ordering & Shipping Info
- You can check out using either a PayPal account or credit card. If you would rather pay with a check or money order contact us for instructions through the Contact page of this website. This option is available to USA residents only.
- Since all orders are custom built your credit card will be charged when production begins (within 24 hours).
- We only ship by FedEx. On the shipping date you will receive an email from FedEx with your tracking number.
- Ohio residents will be charged 7.25% sales tax.
- We ship world-wide using FedEx exclusively.
- International shipping charges include brokerage/clearance fees.
- Import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will be collected upon delivery. If these taxes are not paid your order will be shipped back to us and we will have no alternative but to deduct from your refund the cost of shipping both ways and the import duties/taxes charged to us. Check with your local customs office for estimated duties/taxes.
Fully try-out our golf clubs at your home course and at your convenience for a full month. We feel that to truly evaluate a set of golf clubs to determine if they are right for you takes time; and hence, our 30-day return policy (does not include Used/Demo golf clubs, Accessories, or Special Orders). To our knowledge we are the only golf club manufacturer in the entire industry who offers a full money-back return policy on golf clubs after they have been played which should tell you volumes about our commitment to our customers.
If you are not completely satisfied you may return your golf clubs within 30-days of receipt for a full refund of your original purchase price (no hidden fees or re-stocking charges). A return authorization must be obtained before we can accept a return of merchandise. Contact us for this authorization on-line through the Contact page of this website. Shipping/handling charges are not refundable. All contents listed on the original Packing Slip must be included for a full refund. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Our return policy is only valid once per customer. Any alterations to the original golf club voids this policy. Refunds on international returns will be held for ten business days for possible assessment of Customs/Duty charges. If assessed they will be deducted from your refund.
We warrant our golf clubs to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year following the original ship date. We will, without charge to the original purchaser, repair or replace the club if it proves to be defective during normal use within this period (normal use does not include misuse or abuse and the associated damages ie: dents on the top, side, rear, or sole of a wood club-head). This does not cover grip or cosmetic wear and tear due to normal usage. Any alterations to the original golf club voids this warranty.