Our 1 Iron Titanium Driver is built to the optimum club length based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement. It is designed for extreme accuracy and prodigious distance off the tee.
- The 12º loft angle produces the ideal driver trajectory to maximize distance.
- The 60º upright lie angle practically eliminates the tendency to slice the ball.
- The combination of proper club length, ideal loft angle, and upright lie angle produces the highest level of solid ball striking in the golf industry today.
- Graphite shafted for maximum transfer of power plus a stunning increase in control and accuracy.
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Made in the USA.
Loft = 12º Lie = 60º
Get used to the middle of the fairway!
Low-Profile Fairway Woods
- Our 1 Iron Low-Profile fairway woods are built to the same length, weight, and lie angle for true single length play.
- Club length is based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement.
- Designed with an extremely low center of gravity (COG) to get the ball up quickly out of any lie for maximum distance.
- The low COG also creates high ball spin for extreme accuracy.
- Dual sole rail design minimizes turf drag and fat shots, and helps square the clubface through impact.
- The easiest to hit and highest performance fairway woods that you will ever play.