Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us. Thank you!
Precision Tooling, Shaft Balancing, and Club Stability for the ultimate in Precise Shot Making.
Based upon the proven clubhead design of our original 1 Irons, we designed the Pro-Line for the next-level golfer looking to maximize distance without compromising accuracy. This iron line is modeled after touring irons, incorporating the design features that professional golfers prefer: lighter clubhead weight for added swing speed, 2º stronger loft angles for a more penetrating ball flight, and a stiffer shaft tip section for enhanced stability through impact.
Maximize your distance without compromising accuracy.
- Custom Built: Custom fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement (see below for measurement instructions). Identical club length, clubhead lie angle, swing-weight and (MOI), and shaft flex throughout the set.
- Clubheads: Tour proven clubhead design. 2º stronger loft angles throughout the set for increased distance. Lighter clubhead weight for increased swing speed and distance. Deep undercut rear cavity produces and extremely low COG for maximum trajectory and distance. State of the art precision casting, grinding, and polishing. Latest groove technology for maximum back-spin.
- Shafts: Steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy. Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring). Optimized shaft tip section for extreme stability through impact and tighter shot dispersion.
- Grips: Installed with oversized grips.
- Available in Right and Left Hand
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
Quick & accurate
I have used the Pro-Line irons for a little over a year. Easy to hit, accurate and consistent. Maybe proof could be my latest outing hitting to the green, from the rough, about 175 yards out, hitting my 5 iron and ball stops on the green 3 feet from the pin. This has been the results always straight at the target. Looking forward to seeing how the driver and fairway woods will work.
The quality of the clubs is very good. Great grips, good balance. I like the white lines on each club. It’s a heavy club. Heavier than the clubs I play, Mizuno. Still working with the One Irons. pretty big learning curve for sure. Good clubs.
Purchased proline irons handicap went down 4 places accurate yardage between
irons now interested in a set of regal irons.5 star rating for company service.
I've had them for about two year
They're solid. They do what I need them to do. They do as advertised
I think the price point is high considering how "boring" they are
Boring function - no shaft options (can't even put blackstone shafts into pro-lines), no grip options, can't adjust loft or lie, zero customization. I also think they are behind the technology curve but they state it hasn't changed in 20+ years... I'm just not sure if I believe their marketing
Boring looks - furrels are ugly and come loose right away, paint job is ugly but holds up well
Ultimately, you get what you expect... 20+ year old technology and style
Definitely my go to club for more distance on long par 3 and all my get out of trouble stinger shots,absolutely love it 😍,1 iron golf for life!!!
Purchased the irons and had trouble hitting them after numerous trips to the driving range.. The clubs look great, but the grips are hard and I had trouble launching them very high compared to my old Cleveland irons. I had high hopes for these irons but decided to return them.
Absolutely love my irons.
I love my irons, one simple swing , I'm shooting in the 70's more often now. It's hard to break 80.
I've played 5 rounds with my pro-line irons, and I'm totally pleased with them. I love the feel of these irons. I've been playing golf for 30 years and have owned 7 sets of irons, and these pro-lines are by far the best. I purchased the 3 thru PW, and I'm going to order the SW, GW and LW. These irons feel like butter, and the distance that I'm getting is amazing. I wish that I would have gotten these irons years ago!