Choose your perfect set makeup from the options listed.
Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us or visit the Irons page and Woods page for more specification details. Thank you!
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement (see below for instructions). See chart for corresponding club lengths.
- Head covers: All Blackstone Irons come with head covers. Distance clips are included in Blackstone Irons Sets. All woods come with head covers. Purchase iron head covers for the 1 Irons and Pro-Lines here.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for 25 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
- Steel Shafts: Irons are Steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy. Blackstone Irons are built with black optimized steel shafts - all other irons and fairway woods are built with a chrome plated optimized steel shaft. The 1 Iron Dark Horse Driver is Shafted with our exclusive One Iron Golf ultra light graphite shaft, for maximum transfer of power plus a stunning increase in control and accuracy.
- We only install our proprietary 1/8” oversize grips on our golf clubs which are produced exclusively for us by Lamkin.
- Identical club length, clubhead lie angle, swing-weight and (MOI), and shaft flex throughout the set of irons.
- Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring).
- Available in Right and Left Hand.
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Custom built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
Very happy with the set. Being shorter, I never thought about single length clubs. Have reduced my average round by 10+ strokes over the first six rounds. Absolutely love the woods, fewer slices to deal with! Thanks!
Been told to take the traditional 3w,3i,4i,5i, and LW out of bag since I have a slow swing speed (85) and high handicap. This all flew out the window when I bought the Pro-Lines (Drv/3w/3i-LW). I can now hit these Pro-lines so easily; all of them! Gained so much confidence now that the setup is the same through the irons. I follow the Graves Golf SPS method, and this set is perfect for it. Following the GGA Alignment and Ball Position Trainer to set up irons like a 7i and matching the 3w and Drv setup. Grips and lie angle work perfectly as per GGA recommendations. The LW is incredible and so much easier to hit than a traditional length club that I've been using it for most pitching and chipping shots. I gained 40 yds on my driver, 30 on 3w, and 10 on the irons. First round with this set and I dropped 10 points! Love these new clubs!!
Very well built clubs. Loving the Dark Horse driver. 19, 23 degree irons are taking a bit longer to adjust to but enjoying the process and being patient. Single length simplifies my swing. Thank you !
Very comfortable clubs to swing ...
Still trying to break old mind set from traditional clubs but I am seeing great potential ahead. Loving driver and irons. I hit the Driver longer than my old Talormade M2. Getting more consistency from the irons. Just need to adjust to pitching and chipping with irons and and working to improve with 3, 5, and 7 woods. Can't wait to see what the future brings. Wish I had these a long time ago!!
Fast shipping, great clubs
Bought the complete set back in the winter and have had a dozen or so range sessions now.
The irons feel great and as I'd hoped, seem much more consistent. Like many others, I've had to work on the extreme ends. My 5 iron and 6 iron don't travel as far and my SW and PW are longer and higher with more spin. The driver feels really good and it's much easier to hit flush with the shorter shaft but don't expect it to go as far as your regular length driver.
As far as the 3, 5 and 7 go, it might just be me but they don't feel nearly as good as the other clubs. Maybe it's the short steel shaft and maybe it's just going to take some getting used to but seeing as how the 5 iron doesn't travel as far, I can see myself having to use the 7W pretty often and that worries me for now.
My biggest gripe is a small thing but come on, people. For a set of clubs that costs this much, the least you could do was include some decent head covers for the woods. They are cheap velcro thingys that don't stay on well at all. I've already lost one and that's just going to the driving range. I ordered a better set of covers but I should have had to do that for as much as these clubs cost.
If distance isn't a problem for you and you are looking for more consistency and just making the game easier by limiting all the different variables using different-length clubs, you'll probably like these. Being a "white tee guy" and playing on courses that aren't mega-long, these are perfect for me.
The measurements were perfect and the clubs look and feel great.
These gizmos just make things a little easier. Nothing to think about.
Overall a great experience buying clubs from 1 Iron. I had some questions about switching over the single length clubs and they were all promptly answered by the sales crew.
The driver has been a revelation for me, never before have I hit such consistently straight drives. I lost a bit of distance but I'll take that trade any day. The irons have been great as well; consistent gapping, and much more confidence with the 5 and 6 irons. I'm still getting used to chipping around the green with the longer wedges. The woods have been the biggest adjustment. They are steel shafted and feel quite heavy, almost more like a thick iron. I have hit some terrific shots, but not as consistently as the rest of the set yet. I may look into replacing the 5/7 woods with a 3/4 iron down the road.
When I purchased my set, the gap wedge was out of stock, and when it arrived a week after the rest of the clubs, it had a different grip. The folks at 1 Iron corrected this immediately by sending me the correct grip and offering to cover the cost of having it put on. Fortunately the pro shop at my course did it for free, but the customer service was excellent in this case.
1 Iron really is the only choice for lefties wanting to play single length clubs.