Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us. Thank you!
Our Left Handed Blackstones will be available in April 2022!
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement. All Blackstone Irons come with head covers. Distance clips are included in Blackstone Irons Sets. Conforms with the Rules of Golf and built in the USA.
- Shaft: Shafted with our proprietary Black Steel shafts for zero glare and extreme tour performance with shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring), and identical shaft flex throughout the set.
- Clubhead: Loft angles instead of club numbering for precise distance control with bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address. State of the art precision face and sole grinding. The deep undercut rear cavity produces a low center of gravity for maximum trajectory and distance with identical swing-weight and moment of inertia (MOI) throughout the set.
- Grips: Installed with 1/16” oversized textured grips.
- Finish: Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish for zero glare at address. PVD finish produces a harder surface for extra ball compression and greater distance. Bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for over 20 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
Steve Jobs created Apple to make “insanely great computers, then portable music players, the mobile phones, then watches, then who knows what. The mission was products designed to make the user experience “perfect, and totally natural and simple”. Apple is now the largest company in the world using that simple formula. 1Iron Golf brings that same total determination to the design and manufacture of golf clubs. I was sold after investigating it upon hearing the odd idea of “single length golf clubs”. When I investigated, I discovered that the idea is pure genius because it is “simple, natural, easy and logical”, like all the Apple stuff I already used. I have now purchased two sets of 1Irons, the Pro, then the Blackstone. Then I added the Woods, and then.the Dark Horse Driver, and finally the Big O Putter. Every one of them is a joy to use. My game, which was high handicap, has improved with both better distance and incredible accuracy. I have limits based on my odd swing, but 1Iron Clubs have allowed me to get the maximum out of very limited talent. I love these clubs, but more important I love the company and David Lake and Matt Lake and their incredible laser like focus on making golf clubs work with intelligent design, and high quality materials. Most important is the 1Iron Company focus on customer satisfaction. David Lake took serious time to explain to me the reasons for the design when I was thinking about the decision. That made all the difference. Then, after my purchase, the company has stood by its products like no other company I have ever done business with. I believe 1Iron Golf, and its leaders will not allow a customer to be unsatisfied. They are that determined to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. I will never even try another manufacturer. I am a customer for life as I try to achieve perfection in golf, which I know in my case will never happen. But 1Iron is a partner who makes me believe it is possible.
Please send this to me in April I just had surgery and unable to use the clubs at this time thank you happy new year
If you are thinking of going with single length clubs this is the best of the bunch. Had the cobras and really struggled with consistency. Not with these Blackstone irons and the wonderful customer service. Just do it.
I have golfed Cobra One Length for 3 seasons and believe in the concept. I wanted to upgrade my set and chose 1 Iron Golf. I bought the whole set, driver, 3 wood and 8 irons. I am 65, golf on average150 rounds of a year and my GHIN average score is 87. I have played with my 1 Irons for 2 weeks and have shot 82, 84, 78, 79, 84 and a 86. That is unreal! The driver and 3 wood go amazingly straight and the biggest surprise is how well I hit the long irons. I have to figure out the distances, hence the 86, but I am sold and would recommend these clubs to anyone. Thrilled in Seattle.
I love the single length concept. The Blackstone Irons work perfectly for me, a 65y.o. 5'3 average weight female. These clubs are weighted lovely, easy to manage, and have wonderful feel when the ball hits the face. I think the grips may be a little too thick for my hands. But it kind of helps when I have long nails. So maybe that is a good thing?