Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us. Thank you!
Precision Tooling, Shaft Balancing, and Club Stability for the ultimate in Precise Shot Making. Modeled after touring irons, maximize your distance without compromising accuracy.
- Custom Built: Custom fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement (see below for measurement instructions). Identical club length, clubhead lie angle, swing-weight and (MOI), and shaft flex throughout the set.
- Clubheads: Tour proven clubhead design. 2º stronger loft angles throughout the set for increased distance. Lighter clubhead weight for increased swing speed and distance. Deep undercut rear cavity produces and extremely low COG for maximum trajectory and distance. State of the art precision casting, grinding, and polishing. Latest groove technology for maximum back-spin.
- Shafts: Steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy. Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring). Optimized shaft tip section for extreme stability through impact and tighter shot dispersion.
- Grips: We only install our proprietary 1/8” oversize grips on our golf clubs which are produced exclusively for us by Lamkin.
- Available in Right and Left Hand
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
I've played 5 rounds with my pro-line irons, and I'm totally pleased with them. I love the feel of these irons. I've been playing golf for 30 years and have owned 7 sets of irons, and these pro-lines are by far the best. I purchased the 3 thru PW, and I'm going to order the SW, GW and LW. These irons feel like butter, and the distance that I'm getting is amazing. I wish that I would have gotten these irons years ago!
Took these to the driving range one day - hit about 80 balls. And played one round with them. Overall, I feel the difference in ball-strike. However, I feel the lie may need a minor adjustment. Want to hit another bucket of balls before making final determination.
Took me awhile to get used to them. But after I learned how to properly swing, they go straighter than any iron I’ve owned.
David and his team do an amazing job and their one length clubs are the best in the business!
I am very happy with this purchase , and it was good to be able to use the club with ease. Being the same style as the others , there was No "dialing in"
It just worked , beautifully.
Purchased my 1iron Pro Line clubs a few years back. Only wish I had bought them sooner. Having one swing plane and set up for every club makes golf much easier.
These clubs are really great. Best I have ever hit. I have the pro-line irons and the 3,5, and 7 woods and just ordered the driver. Great feel with everything. Single length has made the game a lot more fun for me.
These are by far the best irons I have ever hit.Great distance easy to swing and being in same position for every shot a complete game changer.Very easy to hit.And if your like me with a bad back not having to adjust your stance for every shot is an extra bonus.I now have two sets of these so I can leave one at my winter home and not haul them.Absolutely the best golf purchase I have ever made.Highly recommend these.You will be amazed how your game improves.
I received my new clubs a few weeks ago, however due to the fact that i live inMinnesota, i haven't been able to get out to the range with them yet. I am 76 years old and only started playing about 4 years ago. The regular length clubs that i have are too complicated to play, and i just end up frustrated. Since getting the new One Iron clubs and reading your tips, I believe that this will be the answer. I've read your golf tips and started to swing them a little. In my mind this is much easier than trying to figure out what to do with the regular length clubs that i have. i will be heading to Texas next week so i hope to get to a range and try them out.
Working at simply golf ( an indoor facility) with trainer.
Single plane swing is goal.
Any recommendations on single plane swing instructors in Pompano Beach Fl. Area
Hi! We do not have any recommendations on instructors in the Florida area, but if you reach out to other customers on our live forum they may be able to help: https://www.voy.com/111513/. We also have many articles written by our Founder, David Lake, on our Swing Tips Page: https://1irongolf.com/pages/golf-tips.