Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship.
Precision Tooling, Shaft Balancing, and Club Stability for the ultimate in Precise Shot Making. Modeled after touring irons, maximize your distance without compromising accuracy.
- Custom Built: Custom fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement (see below for measurement instructions). Identical club length, clubhead lie angle, swing-weight and (MOI), and shaft flex throughout the set.
- Clubheads: Tour proven clubhead design. 2º stronger loft angles throughout the set for increased distance. Lighter clubhead weight for increased swing speed and distance. Deep undercut rear cavity produces and extremely low COG for maximum trajectory and distance. State of the art precision casting, grinding, and polishing. Latest groove technology for maximum back-spin.
- Shafts: Steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy. Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring). Optimized shaft tip section for extreme stability through impact and tighter shot dispersion.
- Grips: We only install our proprietary 1/8” oversize grips on our golf clubs which are produced exclusively for us by Lamkin.
- Available in Right and Left Hand
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
Flat out the best Irons I have ever played. I hit them as far as my old Taylormade P790 variable length, just much more consistently. I really enjoy the longer, lighter wedges as well which was something I wasn’t sure I would enjoy. I played the regular line last year and switched to the proline this year, definitely a hot rod option, they feel much more performance oriented for a higher swing speed. Original line would be great for average swingers, I swing quick but am iffy on strike, making a performance single length iron the best option. I can also say I tried Cobras at a local shop and one irons feel much better to me.
Awesome clubs, great fit and already see the difference in consistency!
I was never able to wrap my head around the different shaft lengths in irons so I went with the 1Iron after a friend recommended them to me.
I ordered the Demo irons to save some money and the clubs arrived in original packaging, well padded.
No marks, scratches or any other signs of usage could be found.
My first 18 I played, I broke 60 on the front 9 (55) and I have not yet broken 60 until this past round.
My shots felt controlled and clean and the same length in all irons definitely has improved my iron game.
I’m only in my 4th year of playing golf, so I think that’s a pretty good statement.
I can highly recommend taking the different shot setups for each iron out of
the equation and go to single length.
I've only played 27 holes with the new irons (three through SW). My iron play, regardless of whose clubs I'm using, is a lot dependent on the operator, me. So far I'm liking the results with the new irons when I make good swings. The only issue I have is I'm struggling a bit with chipping with these longer-shafted short irons, but I expect I'll figure that out with practice, which I haven't done -- the clubs went straight from the box to the course. I did see there is plenty of info on the web site about using these clubs, so I'll go back there for help. After only 27 holes I'd give a definite thumbs up for making the switch. [Note: When I'm asked for reviews I don't as a matter of personal practice give the very best rating, which should not be construed to mean there is something wrong. However, if I was asked to rate the customer service, it would be five stars.]
Back problem, waiting for spring
I will get back to you, I haven't used them yet, hopefully by next week?
I was accidentally sent the wrong clubs. With one email, my new clubs were sent and arrived in two days.
The irons I bought to me were new … not a mark on them …. Looking forward to getting out on the course
Just got my set. Tuesday was first time I have swung a club in 2 1/2 yrs.(been battling cancer) 39” shafts r new but great ball flight when I hit it correctly. Very impressed w first outing
I have only had my clubs for two weeks (4 rounds) and I am hitting them solid. It will take some time to calibrate the distances but the accuracy is right on. I showed a friend and let him try them and he is ordering a set as well. I am very happy with them so far.