Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us. Thank you!
Our premier line of irons are without a doubt the most advanced set of single-length irons in the golf industry. Our iron lines are not built for any particular handicap, age, or skill level. Capitalize on precision and accurate shot making with the Blackstones. Proper clubface alignment at address is everything when it comes to dropping approach shots on the pin. Alignment being off by only 1º or 2º either way means adding an extra 8 to 15 feet to your birdie putt. The Blackstone's bright white scoring lines against the black PVD background makes club-face alignment exact and automatic at address. With a set of Blackstones you will find a lot more birdies on the golf course. Check out our Irons page for more details.
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement. All Blackstone Irons come with head covers. Distance clips are included in Blackstone Irons Sets. Conforms with the Rules of Golf and built in the USA by Master Club Builders.
- Shaft: Shafted with our proprietary Black Steel shafts for zero glare and extreme tour performance with shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring), and identical shaft flex throughout the set.
- Clubhead: Loft angles instead of club numbering for precise distance control with bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address. State of the art precision face and sole grinding. The deep undercut rear cavity produces a low center of gravity for maximum trajectory and distance with identical swing-weight and moment of inertia (MOI) throughout the set.
- Grips: We only install our proprietary 1/8” oversize grips on our golf clubs which are produced exclusively for us by Lamkin.
- Finish: Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish for zero glare at address. PVD finish produces a harder surface for extra ball compression and greater distance. Bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for over 25 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
Bought these to see if it could sort out my wedge game as when I crouched too much I was coming in thin and or early.
Have not had time to adjust on a range but first few rounds very positive. Weight of and feel of irons are great. Hit well instantly. Once I break posture habit should be good. Love the large face and the 55 degree was great out of some less than nice traps in Caribbean. Want to get to my summer course where there is an excellent range. I would give these irons an 8 out of 10 with my posture to blame for not perfect mark.
I found I hit straight and true after some practice!
Thank You folks for taking care of me. I love my clubs and tell everyone I golf with about them. I have a complete set of One Iron clubs and they perform better than me!
Love the clubs. Now I want the putter.
I was making do with my pitching wedge and not really nailing it from short range. The lob wedge was just what I was missing. After 2 seasons with my Blackstone full set, it immediately became another consistent club in my bag. Glad i added it.
Same great quality as all the One Iron clubs.
These Blackstones are my first set of new irons. They play just as well as any other brand. The black finish is already starting to fade from the club heads after 10 rounds. Great set for a beginner to average player. I would recommend a different set for advanced players. These will last me for this season but I see new irons for next year already.
Need to add the club Numbers the people I showed it to did not like the degrees without the numbers . I would not bought them if I knew there were no club numbers on them
Hi Samuel, we are sorry for the confusion. We prominently display the degrees in our photos of the Blackstones and list it as a specification in the description of the Blackstones so that customers are aware. I know another customer liked seeing a number and so he bought a headcover with a number, that is a good option. If you are interested in why we decided to forgo traditional numbering, our designer/founder, David Lake, replaced the iron numbering system with the actual clubface loft angle for pro-tour level precise distance control. You can refer to one of his earlier Newsletters that addresses this in complete detail: The Truth about Loft Angles under the Golf Tips menu - https://one-iron-golf.myshopify.com/pages/the-truth-about-golf-club-loft-angles. Thanks again for your purchase!
Have not used them yet
Thanks so much David.
I'm 52. When I was 23 up to 25, I was shooting under 80.
I seriously returned to my golf 6 months ago, playing at least two times a week, and I used to play with the AP2 Titleist golf set, but I was not able to bring the score below 90, I've played four rounds since I received my new Blackstone clubs, I've shot an 81 and 84 and an 85 I'm the happiest guy at least in Mexico.
Best regards and thanks for your help.
Alfredo de la Serna
As a weekend golfer getting frustrated with the inconsistency of my swing, I bought these clubs without ever trying them and adopted a single plane swing. A few range sessions led to straight and consistent ball striking, my typical slice gone. The clubs are forgiving and a bad swing still produces a playable shot. One length, one setup, one swing…golf simplified.