Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. In addition, due to overwhelming demand, if you order the combo set the #5 Low-Profile Fairway Wood will ship separately from your order as they are currently on backorder. For questions, please contact us. Thank you!
Our Left Handed Blackstones will be available in April 2022!
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement. All Blackstone Irons come with head covers. Distance clips are included in Blackstone Irons Sets. Conforms with the Rules of Golf and built in the USA.
- Shaft: Shafted with our proprietary Black Steel shafts for zero glare and extreme tour performance with shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring), and identical shaft flex throughout the set.
- Clubhead: Loft angles instead of club numbering for precise distance control with bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address. State of the art precision face and sole grinding. The deep undercut rear cavity produces a low center of gravity for maximum trajectory and distance with identical swing-weight and moment of inertia (MOI) throughout the set.
- Finish: Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish for zero glare at address. PVD finish produces a harder surface for extra ball compression and greater distance. Bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for over 20 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
I love the single length concept. The Blackstone Irons work perfectly for me, a 65y.o. 5'3 average weight female. These clubs are weighted lovely, easy to manage, and have wonderful feel when the ball hits the face. I think the grips may be a little too thick for my hands. But it kind of helps when I have long nails. So maybe that is a good thing?
I'm 60+, new to golf (6-months) and was using an old set of Adams clubs someone gave me. They weren't fitted to me in any way and I quickly realized I was going to need new clubs. Went to the PGA superstore over several days and tried a dozen different types of clubs from different manufacturers - cast sets, forged sets, 100% hybrid setss... yadda yadda ... The one that made the most sense was a single length set - I think they were Cobras but I'm not sure (they all blurred after awhile LOL). From talking with dozens of great golfers at the club I joined the consensus was that using single length clubs would help make a "poor" to "good" golfer become a "very good" golfer...but wouldn't help a "very good" golfer become a "great" golfer. No idea whether that last part is true - but, that's not my problem LOL. Since I'm new to the game, my goals are modest - I'd like to stay out of the woods, avoid the water hazards, not embarrass myself with ghastly chunks and blades, get on the greens in regulation or regulation+1, and not have the course ambassador telling me to pick up the pace. Once I made the decision to go single length I then did my research and found One Iron on line. I ordered the full set as an early Xmas present to myself and couldn't be happier. When I hit the range I go from hitting 19 degree club through to hitting the 59 degree club with the same swing and have started to develop great consistency - both in hitting the ball cleanly and hitting each club a predicable distance. My confidence is way up and I went from the low/mid 90s to the low/mid 80s pretty quickly. Only downside to having one length clubs is that I did need to relearn how to chip and pitch from inside 40 but that's coming along. Other than that I figure these clubs will serve me well for many many years. The clubs seem very well made, came well packaged, and have great grips. I'll update in 6 months when I have more experience with them.
I’ve had my Blackstones 5-LW a month. They’re the first set of irons that I consistently hit in the middle of the face.
I’ve owned 2 sets of PXG’s, Titleists, TaylorMade & Callaway plus a set of Hogans. I was improperly fit many times incl. 2 deg. up, 2 deg. flat, standard, graphite, steel & steel fiber.
A company in Ohio that I never heard of or met to fit me properly.
Having 1 plane 4 all the irons helped my driver & hybrid swing also. Simply less stress.
When I ordered them my biggest concern was greenside bunkers. Surprisingly it is easy no matter the sand conditions. I use the LW for short shots & SW for longer bunker shots. I don’t have to open the blade. I just swing.
It takes getting used to the change in the lofts from other manufacturers who make theirs artificially strong. And they only have lofts on the bottom not an actual number (such as 5 iron). I fixed this problem by purchasing iron covers with numbers on them.
Something else I have noticed is I need to change how I align my approach shots. I used to have to allow for mishits but now I just aim at the flag or a spot on the green. They are that accurate.
One more thing. After using them for 3 weeks I went to PGA Superstore to try the single length Cobra’s. I figured I had 30 days to return my Blackstones so why not be sure. The Cobra’s were not as accurate nor did I hit them as far.
I won’t be returning these irons. Ever.