Since we custom build all orders, please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship. For questions, please contact us. Thank you!
***Left Hand Pro-Line Note: Due to the pandemic, foundries world-wide have shut down or are working at a greatly reduced capacity. As such, our left hand Pro-Line clubheads will not be available until early 2022, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Precision Tooling, Shaft Balancing, and Club Stability for the ultimate in Precise Shot Making. Modeled after touring irons, maximize your distance without compromising accuracy.
- Available in Right and Left Hand.
- Custom fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement (see below for measurement instructions).
- Tour proven clubhead design.
- 2º stronger loft angles throughout the set for increased distance.
- Lighter clubhead weight for increased swing speed and distance.
- Deep undercut rear cavity produces and extremely low COG for maximum trajectory and distance.
- Identical club length, clubhead lie angle, swing-weight and (MOI), and shaft flex throughout the set.
- Steel shafted for the highest level of consistency/accuracy.
- Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring).
- State of the art precision casting, grinding, and polishing.
- Optimized shaft tip section for extreme stability through impact and tighter shot dispersion.
- Latest groove technology for maximum back-spin.
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Built in the USA.
I had gotten so comfortable with my traditional wedges and having a better short game than the folks I play with that moving to single-length wedges seemed a bad idea. However, after really liking the initial results with my Pro-Line irons I bit the bullet and added the wedges. They take some getting used to, but they are working well for me. Another few weeks and I will probably forget I ever used anything else.
I’m a believer... These irons immediately improved my game. I constantly ride the line of wanting to tell everyone I play with and not telling anyone to maintain a competitive advantage. Since implementation of these irons I no longer have the complete meltdown holes of duffing long iron shots or missing greens inside 100 yards. I still have the shot here and there that’s super fat, but I’ll
Tell you what... it still goes straight, every time. I’m now consistently placing 200 yard fairway wood shots onto the green for birdie puts and regularly paring consecutive holes, and If you knew my previous game... you’d be shocked. The consistency and accuracy is remarkable. Since starting these irons ive noticed after each round i feel more and more vindicated with my purchase. I no longer leave feeling like a botched another round of golf. I kick myself every time i pull out my brand new overpriced popular driver and not having spent that money on the dark horse wondering how much better my drive could’ve been... if you’re a guy like me who loves hitting the course with Your buddies and business associates but hates sucking... but these irons.
Like the consistent set up with the single Length
I don’t get out but 5-6 rounds per year so that has improved my ball striking
I really enjoy the new clubs from 1 Iron. It is nice to learn 1 swing for all of the irons. I really love the wedges.
Due to the steel shafts I did lose some yardage but after working with the irons I was able to get the yardage back.
I bought a full set for myself and my wife.
I bought the 3 and 5 wood for my wife also and she hits them great.
Great company to deal with.
I'm not a great golfer and the golf swing is not a natural motion for me. I do want to improve and feel a better set of clubs will help me. It makes sense for me to simplify my swing with the single length clubs. I've had them a short while and I'm happy with my progress. They are well made and a good value. I'm getting more distance and a better flight. I'm learning the clubs and I've not made a drastic scoring improvement yet but I'm confident I'm going in the right direction. The three woods set is next for me. Adding those to my 5-PW set and the three additional wedges. The clubs *feel* good so I think I'm making good choices. Now, if I can only learn to spin those wedges.