ALL SALES OF USED/DEMO CLUBS ARE FINAL.
For over 20 years our 1 Irons have been the industry standard for Single-Length golf club design and performance. There is no substitute for experience! Our iron lines are not built for any particular handicap, age, or skill level. Capitalize on precision and accurate shot making with the Blackstones. Proper clubface alignment at address is everything when it comes to dropping approach shots on the pin. Alignment being off by only 1º or 2º either way means adding an extra 8 to 15 feet to your birdie putt. The Blackstone's bright white scoring lines against the black PVD background makes club-face alignment exact and automatic at address. With a set of Blackstones you will find a lot more birdies on the golf course. Click here for all our Blackstone Line offerings.
- Custom Built: Custom built single-length irons fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement. All Blackstone Irons come with head covers. Distance clips are included in Blackstone Irons Sets. Conforms with the Rules of Golf and built in the USA.
- Shaft: Shafted with our proprietary Black Steel shafts for zero glare and extreme tour performance with shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring), and identical shaft flex throughout the set.
- Clubhead: Loft angles instead of club numbering for precise distance control with bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address. State of the art precision face and sole grinding. The deep undercut rear cavity produces a low center of gravity for maximum trajectory and distance with identical swing-weight and moment of inertia (MOI) throughout the set.
- Finish: Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish for zero glare at address. PVD finish produces a harder surface for extra ball compression and greater distance. Bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address.
- Experience: Enjoy greater consistency with a custom built set of single length irons and woods. Being in business for over 20 years we have perfected single length play. Ditch convention for common sense.
I’ve played sports all my life but took up golfing late. I wasn’t a great golfer because of my limited time with the sport. One of my weaknesses was adjusting to the different iron lengths. I’m so much better now with my One Irons - about 10 strokes per round - and due to the positive results, excited to play more golf and continue the improvement. Great service too! Five stars all the way!
Just played once. Not used to them yet.
Had to regrip them to small for my hands.
I’m better than scratch and have play traditional blade irons my whole life. I like these better!!! Shot 72 back tees at Torrey South first time I played them. Never hit long irons so pure!
Of course it rained the entire first week but I'm going thru each iron one by one--with hitting only 50 or so balls per session. Trying to go every day but life happens. Down to 4 and 3 irons. I can't help but think you "scammed" me by telling me the clubs were demos. They look and feel absolutely new. All my golf buds think they are brand new and I'm not telling them otherwise.
As an almost 60 year old 15 handicapper, I have played two rounds with the Blackstone Irons and find them icredibly easy to hit. I guess I could drop 4 shots, once I have get use to the new distances of the clubs,. The pity is that the black coating on soles of clubs scuff easily and and that is the reason for a 4 star rating.