- Includes headcovers and distance clips.
- Tour proven Single Length performance.
- Black PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish for zero glare at address.
- PVD finish produces a harder surface for extra ball compression and greater distance.
- Bright white scoring lines for precise clubface alignment at address.
- Loft angles instead of club numbering for precise distance control.
- State of the art precision face and sole grinding.
- Deep undercut rear cavity produces a low center of gravity for maximum trajectory and distance.
- Identical swing-weight and moment of inertia (MOI) throughout the set.
- Shafted with our proprietary Black Steel shafts for zero glare and extreme tour performance.
- Shaft flex plane orientation (Spine Align/Puring).
- Identical shaft flex throughout the set
- Custom fitted based upon your wrist-to-floor measurement.
- Conforms with the Rules of Golf.
- Right-hand only.
- Limit 1 set per individual order.
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Blackstone Irons are the most advanced set of Single-Length Irons in the golf industry featuring a beautiful Black Physical Vapor Deposition finish for zero glare at address. Proper clubface alignment at address is everything when it comes to dropping approach shots on the pin. Alignment being off by only 1º or 2º either way means adding an extra 8 to 15 feet to your birdie putt. The Blackstone’s bright white scoring lines against the Black PVD background makes club-face alignment exact and automatic. The most advanced set of Single-Length Irons in the golf industry. Tour proven Single-Length Iron performance. Click here for measurement instructions.